Aseniwuche Winewak Nation has distributed a monthly newsletter for over a decade. Originally called News of the Nation, the newsletter is a source of information for community members to stay up to date with the latest events and announcements from the AWN office. Over time, the newsletter has evolved and now reaches our friends, partners and stakeholders in government, industry and beyond.Read More
In October 2019, the newsletter was updated to reflect the changes at AWN. In February 2021, we debuted a refreshed design and new name, Asinîwaciy Âcimowina (Aseniwuche Stories), to integrate the Cree language.
We are always looking to share stories, events, opportunities and photos from our connections in Grande Cache and across Alberta. If you would like to contribute content to the next issue of Asinîwaciy Âcimowina, please contact the Communications & Special Projects Coordinator.
Newsletter Submission Ideas:
- Community stories
- Photos (community, events, wildlife, scenery, local art, memories from the past)
- Features on local Indigenous artists, Indigenous small businesses, students and young leaders, Elders
- Special events and announcements
- Industry partner features
- Employment opportunities
- Opportunities for youth and students