About the Tawow Centre
Tawow ᑕᐋᐧᐤ Come in, You’re Welcome
Trauma-Informed Care Program (TIC)
In 2020, AWN’s Opioid Prevention Program was renamed the Trauma-Informed Care Program to better capture the services we offer.
- How to access resources and supports for mental health, substance abuse and addictions
- Workshops and support groups
- Harm reduction and goal setting
- Referrals to detox, rehab, and recovery services
- Assistance completing income support and AISH applications
- Assistance accessing the Grande Cache and Area Food Bank
- Assistance accessing transportation to and from TIC-approved medical appointments
TIC provides Naloxone training and free Naloxone kits. Virtual training sessions are available. Contact TIC if you would like to book a Naloxone training for yourself or your team.
If you require a Naloxone kit, please contact the TIC Program Coordinator or Outreach Worker. We also replace expired Naloxone kits.Connect with TIC
Parent Child Assistance Program (PCAP)
AWN’s Parent Child Assistance Program (PCAP) is based on the Alberta PCAP model. The program’s goal is to help mothers build healthy independent family lives. We want all children to thrive in safe and stable homes.
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Program (FASD)